Certified Buyers Representative
Every Key Real Estate Services client relationship starts with prioritizing ...
- If time is of the essence due to a deadline and/or travel distance, showings can be consolidated to maximize options and efficiency.
- The process of buying real estate is as individual as the client and property. Key Real Estate Services accommodates each client’s needs and wishes regarding scheduling, access, and communication from showings to closing.
Every Key Real Estate Services client relationship is exclusive ...
An Exclusive Buyer’s Agent is the one agent who will represent your best interests as a Buyer. The mutual commitment of Exclusive Agency ensures we can show our client the largest possible pool of potential properties and affords them five undeniable benefits:
- More Options: As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, we have the freedom to show all possible properties including those offered by other (Sellers') agents and homes that are "For Sale by Owner".
- Personal Freedom: As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, our clients need not be distracted from their own professional, personal, or family lives any longer than it takes to say, "I want to see this property."
- Objective Negotiation: It is very hard for any home buyer to be dispassionate about a house or apartment that they want more than any other to be their home. As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, we have one obligation and goal: get the best possible price and terms for our client.
- Transaction Management: As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, we are your guide through negotiations, contracts, inspections, surveys, appraisals, applications, bank questionnaires, escrows, delays, lost paperwork, nonexistent or non-conforming certificates of occupancy, and all other obstacles that variously constitute most real estate transactions.
Fast and Focused Action:
Committing to Exclusive Agency
Please contact us using the contact form or at 718-874-2877 or 914-661-0340.